Everyday 2.0 protective mask: Child
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
To sterilize your mask in 10 minutes and effectively fight against any type of virus, consider our portable sterilization box. Kills 99.9% of viruses! Washable and reusable for 1 year
- Created and designed in Switzerland by KT Home SA and Keller Trading SA
- Certified Testex Community Mask as per Task Force requirements 🇨🇭
- Certified Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX
- Textile certified by Koteri (South Korea) and FDA (USA) institutions
- Composition: 90% polyester microfilament, 10% silver fiber microfilament and spandex.
- XS: 8 to 12 years old
- S: 10 to 14 years old
- M: 12 to 16 years old
- Black with blue stitching
Hygiene requirements before first use: wash once at 60°C or above with powder detergent
Maintenance: 60°C with powder detergent
- Number of maintenance cycles: the tests were carried out on 50 washing cycles
- For hygienic reasons, there is no right to return masks.
- We remind you that this mask is only an urban protective mask and not an FFP mask for medical use.
- Ultra-light, super covering, sober, comfortable and can be worn on all occasions.
- Its ultra-thin thickness does not cause any discomfort or fogging for glasses wearers, if it is well adapted.
- It is also anti-UV and allergenic.
- Always distributed individually with mention of the size.
Its secret: Silver fiber recognized for its antimicrobial capacity
Knitted microfiber, composition:
- 90% de microfilaments polyester
- 10% silver fiber and spandex microfilament.
|Certificat Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX(PDF, 78.5k)|
Where to find our certified masks?
Find our certified masks in all post office counters in the cantons of Neuchâtel, Jura and Bernese Jura, in all Manor stores in Switzerland, as well as on their e-shop.
Our "Everyday 2.0" product is packaged in the first transparent BioCello packaging, ecological because vegetable and compostable at home. Always distributed individually, never in batches, for obvious hygienic reasons.
Industrial quantities & customizations
Our entire collection can be adorned with a message by screen printing or embossing. This service is only available for industries. For industrial quantities an offer will be established on request.
Disposal of your mask
When the mask deteriorates, a hole or a break in the seam, a final wash at 60° will suffice and it can thus be placed in your laundry bag provided for recycling.
Product developed by KT Home in Switzerland, manufactured in South Korea.